What Is The "Secret" Behind Successful People Like . . . Lee Iacocca, Vince Lombardi, Eleanor Roosevelt, Dale Carnegie, Paul Newman, Anthony Robbins, Oprah Winfrey, Larry Bird, and Gandhi?
|They all had a
coach or a mentor to guide them to discover their strengths
and to reach their true potential. Behind every successful
person is someone who mentors them, believes in them, and
challenges them to be more. Napoleon Hill, famous author of
"Think and Grow Rich" emphatically acknowledges
the enormous role Andrew Carnegie played in mentoring him on
his path to success. There are countless stories of how
mentors and coaches have inspired people to live their
ultimate dreams. When you stop to think about it . . . if you truly want to be successful, having a
coach makes a lot of sense.
* Is there an objective person you can always
count on to mentor you in your desire to achieve success?
Who do you turn to when you need
answers? Do you ever feel like you are running out of time to
turn your "secret" dreams into reality? Are you waiting for
the day when you can finally begin to enjoy your life? Have
you ever wondered if you missed your "true" calling? Are there
times when you feel you are doing all that you can, and yet,
it just isn't enough? Rest assured, you are not alone....
* What do we work on in our coaching
Do you have any "secret"
dreams you've given up on, or just figured you would do later?
Perhaps there are things you want to complete in your life. I
can help you get to work on making it happen in this lifetime.
What we work on depends on you. Here's just a few things we
can work on . . .
- Something big. A big project, an opportunity that
you want to maximize or a problem that is beyond your
knowledge to solve.
- Business planning.
- Strategic financial goals.
- Increasing your sales and profitability.
- Setting goals that you strive for.
- Identifying your beliefs, values and needs.
- Integrating your business and personal life to
- How to take a project to completion.
- Turning around a difficult situation.
- Prioritizing actions and projects.
- Handling transitions.
- How to bring out your personal best, and keep you
focused on your needs, values, and
* Here's how
you can have your own "Coach" risk free!
I want to make it
easy for you to have your personal coach so here is what I'm
willing to do. Once you've decided that a coach is the next
step for you, call me to set up your free one hour
orientation session . Invest in coaching for one month.
If after the month you don't think coaching is for you, or you
feel you were not provided with substantial value I will
refund your entire investment. No questions asked! To
assure you further, I will not deposit your check or run your
Mastercard/Visa charge for thirty days.
To discover how to have a Results
Oriented Coach with a Money Back Guarantee!
|Are you a coaching candidate?
1. Do you spend your day putting out
2. Do you have any concerns about your business
running at maximum profitability?
3. Do you run your business
on the edge?
4. Do the same problems continually
5. Do you have difficulty finding someone you
trust who can give you an objective
viewpoint and bounce ideas
6. Is your business running you ?
7. Do you
find that you are unable to make the most of all the opportunities
in your life?
8. Do you experience roller coaster highs and
lows in your business?
9. Do you have a lone ranger
10. Do you allow your goals and purpose to get
11. Do you lack having a clear, measurable
action plan to fulfill your goals?
12. Do you lack
13. Do you lack inner fulfillment?
you spend most of your day working "in" your business instead of
15. Are you a workaholic?
16. Are you
experiencing a lack of balance in your life and business?
Are you committed to growing yourself and your company?
Are you coachable? (Are you willing to hear and act on another's
19. Do you lack a clear financial plan
for your future?
20. Are you willing to be truthful and
restore your integrity?
you answered yes to more than three of these questions you can
benefit from a coach.